The CSIA BC/Yukon Region is announcing that an annual bursary of $1,000 will be made available to any current CSIA BC/Yukon member residing and working in the Yukon, who wishes to continue their professional development within the CSIA, and that have unmistakably demonstrated their commitment to the sport of skiing and have distinguished themselves by their initiative and involvement in their Snow School.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply themselves or be nominated by their peers.
The Candidate must:
- Be a Regular Member in good standing with the CSIA.
- Reside and work Specific to the Yukon.
- Include a summary of their involvement and dedication within their Snow School, including any specific achievements or recognitions received and outline their career objectives within the Ski Industry.
- Include a letter of recommendation from their Snow School Director.
- Send their application request by the February 28th, 2024 deadline.
- Mention the Certification Program(s) name, location and date they are attending.
To apply for the Bursary, please email email@example.com with the subject heading Yukon Bursary.
The Bursary shall be awarded based on the following criteria:
- All of the above-mentioned information has been submitted.
- Shows exceptional leadership qualities.
- Serves as an inspiration to their respective Snow School and skiing community.
- Demonstrates an outstanding passion for skiing and teaching.
Your application must be received by February 28th, 2024.
Selection Process and Communication
The CSIA-BC Selection Committee will be responsible for the selection of the successful candidate.
Successful candidate will be notified of the Selection Committee’s decision within 2 weeks of the deadline by email, by telephone or by other means deemed adequate.